This charter for the protection of personal data and the management of cookies details the policy of the LVF Company with regard to the protection of privacy, the collection of personal data and cookies.
It applies to data collected on the leventalafrancaise.com website.
In order to facilitate access to this charter, we make it available on our homepage as well as at any other place where personal information is requested.
The purpose of this charter is to inform you:
- on the means that we implement to collect your personal data, in the strictest respect of your rights,
- on the data likely to be collected on our Site,
- on the use that can be made of the data collected and the rights you have over this data.
The LVF company specifies by this charter and/or each time you are asked for personal data the purposes of the processing as well as the means of any operation (collection, recording, modification, etc.).
LVF undertakes to:
- ensure compliance with the principles on the protection of personal data,
- inform people about the existence of their rights of access, rectification and opposition,
- carry out the legal and/or regulatory formalities.
We inform you that we comply, in the collection and management of your personal data, with the law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, modified and in its version in force, as well as the General Data Protection Regulation, adopted on April 27, 2016 by the European Parliament, and the resulting laws and regulations.
1. Data protection
1.1. Definition and nature of personal data
When you use our Website, and through it, we may collect personal data, which is communicated to us in the following context:
"Personal data" means all data that allows you to be identified directly or indirectly (by grouping information) such as surnames, first names, pseudonym, date of birth, photograph, postal addresses and e-mail, telephone numbers, profession, training course, diplomas, career path and professional experience, data relating to your transactions on the site, details of your purchases and subscriptions, bank identity statement, etc.
1.2. Rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability and opposition to processing
In accordance with the law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 "data processing and freedoms" as well as the provisions of the General Regulations on Data Protection, adopted on April 27, 2016 by the European Parliament, you have a right to access, rectification, deletion, portability and opposition to the processing of personal information concerning you. You also have the possibility to oppose the processing for prospecting purposes, in particular commercial. You can exercise your right of access to the data concerning you and have them rectified by contacting: email@example.com
To do this, please send a letter or e-mail, signed by the author of the request and be accompanied by proof of identity (national identity card or passport) bearing the signature of the person. who exercises his right.
1.3. Management of personal data by LVF
1.3.1. Means of data collection
When you browse the marquedutemps.com website, and in order to be able to offer you the services offered on it, we may collect personal data about you. Before each collection of personal data, we collect your consent by means of a form to be completed and a checkbox after having read this Data Protection Charter.
1.3.2. Purpose of data collection
Your personal data is collected to meet one or more of the following purposes:
- Send you newsletters, newsletters and promotional offers to keep you informed of news;
- Manage your subscriptions and unsubscriptions to newsletters and satisfaction surveys;
- Develop reports, commercial statistics, market and behavior studies, with the aim in particular of improving our products and best meeting your expectations by offering you products adapted to your needs;
- Create customer accounts to allow your orders to be taken into account (online), manage and process your orders, issue invoices, manage and process deliveries;
- Ensure the follow-up of the customer relationship, in particular in the management of your complaints and your requests;
- Manage your requests for the right of access, rectification, opposition to your data;
- Keep your data in legal documents in accordance with accounting standards, for the necessary legal period, in order to respond to requests from tax authorities and social organizations if necessary;
- For applications submitted online, in order to study your request and be able to contact you if a position becomes available or is created in our company.
We undertake to collect your data by limiting ourselves to the data strictly necessary for the purpose of the processing envisaged, in order to be able to process your requests and offer you the services offered on our website.
1.3.3. Data retention
The personal data that we are required to collect are kept for a period that does not exceed the period necessary for the purposes for which they were collected and for a maximum of:
[3 years from the end of the commercial relationship for partners or customers, and 3 years from the collection of data or the last contact for prospects, and this, in either case, only for commercial prospecting purposes]
At the end, when the data collected is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected:
- we undertake to contact you again to find out whether or not you wish to continue to receive commercial solicitations;
- otherwise, the data will be archived and anonymized or destroyed.
At any time, you can object to the processing of personal information concerning you since you have a right of access, rectification, deletion and opposition as explained above.
1.3.4. Data recipient
The personal data collected concerning you is intended for the LVF company.
In order to be able to carry out the processing operations listed above, we are required to share your data, by giving access to authorized personnel duly authorized for this purpose, namely:
The data that we collect about you is not intended to be transferred outside the European Union. However, if such were to be the case, we guarantee you, in the event of transfer of your data abroad and particularly outside the European Union, to implement all the appropriate measures to guarantee a sufficient level of protection of your data. , as :
- Move towards so-called “safe” countries, i.e. offering significant protection for your data;
- Request the necessary authorizations from the Supervisory Authority before any data collection if the latter so requires depending on the country;
- Obtain security and confidentiality guarantees from subcontractors, for example, by imposing strict contractual clauses, reserving the possibility of regularly checking them and conducting audits.
1.4. Security and confidentiality of personal data collected
The security and confidentiality of the personal data that you entrust to us is a priority for us. Indeed, we make sure to take all useful technical and organizational measures with regard to the nature of the personal data that you communicate to us and the risks presented by their processing.
This is to preserve the security of your personal data and, in particular, to prevent it from being distorted, destroyed, damaged, or from unauthorized third parties having access to it.
The security and confidentiality of personal data are also based on everyone's best practices. Thus, we invite you not to communicate your username and password to third parties, to systematically disconnect from your profile and your customer account (in particular in the case of linked accounts), to close your browser window outcome of your session, particularly if you access the Internet from a computer station shared with other people, and not to save your username and password in your browser. This will prevent other users from accessing your personal information.
2. Cookie management policy
The term "cookies" includes all the tracers deposited during the consultation of a website, the reading of an e-mail, the use of software or a mobile application in particular. This is a text file that the site you are visiting saves to your hard drive or to your browser's memory. A cookie allows your computer to store various technical data allowing the general control of public access to our sites (number of visits, frequency of exposure to an advertising banner, connection to other sites, etc.) or the personalization of pages displayed for your future interactions with this site.
When you browse our Site, information relating to your browsing may be recorded in "Cookies" files installed on your computer or tablet or smartphone.
Cookies are important for the proper functioning of a site. Cookies are used to store connection information and provide a secure connection, collect statistics in order to optimize site functionality and adapt content to your interests.
2.1. Types of cookies
Several types of cookies exist and allow you to have access, as long as you accept them, to a certain number of functionalities.
2.1.1. Cookies issued by LVF on its Site
These are cookies placed by the LVF company on your computer, tablet or smartphone, in particular for the purposes of browsing our Site.
When you browse our Site, your computer interacts with a server which provides it with all the resources requested by automatically recording each operation.
in a specific file in which your computer is identified by its IP address. Your browser thus automatically transmits certain standard data to us: in addition to your IP address, these include the type of browser you are using, its functionalities, your operating system, the identification of third-party sites (Facebook, Twitter …) from which you may have connected as well as the dates and times of access to our sites. These data and in particular your IP address do not allow us to identify you by name.
The cookies we issue allow us to:
- to monitor the general activity of our Site, to identify errors and to ensure that our Site benefits from the appropriate material resources;
- to establish statistics and volumes of visits and use of the various elements making up our Site;
- to adapt the presentation of our Site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, operating system, etc.)
- to facilitate the consultation of our Site by avoiding you to provide the same information on each new visit or by personalizing their content according to the preferences or centers of interest that you may have expressed;
- to improve browsing ergonomics and to identify the centers of interest of Internet users as a whole.
2.1.2. Cookies issued on our Site by third parties
2.1.3. Audience measurement cookies
We use Google Analytics to collect information about your use of our Site, in order to:
- help us measure and study the effectiveness of the content of our Site,
- track analytical data on our sites and the use made of our sites by Users,
- improve the services of our sites.
Google Analytics collects information about the pages you visit and the time you spend there. We do not collect your personal information.
We do not authorize the sharing or use of this data.
You can define in the settings not to send information to the Google Analytics service.
2.1.4. Shopify-specific cookies
Cookies are small files that may be transmitted to your browser by a website you are browsing or connecting to. These data are kept for a certain period of time.
Here is a list of the cookies we use.
_session_id, unique session identifier, allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc.).
_shopify_visit, no data held, persists for 30 minutes from the last visit. Used by our website provider's internal statistics tracking system to record the number of visits.
_shopify_uniq, no data held, expires at midnight (depending on visitor location) the following day. Calculates the number of visits to a store per unique customer.
cart, unique identifier, persists for 2 weeks, stores your shopping cart information.
_secure_session_id, unique session identifier
storefront_digest, unique identifier, undefined if the store has a password, it is used to know if the current visitor has access.
2.2. Cookie lifespan
In accordance with the regulations in force, the cookies collected on our Website have a lifespan of 13 months maximum.
2.3. Manage cookie preferences
You have different ways to manage cookies. Your browser can also be configured to notify you of the cookies that are stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone and ask you to accept them or not.
3. Update of the charter
We reserve the right to modify this Charter, at any time, in whole or in part, taking into account modifications and developments in our internal practices and procedures. The latter will ensure that they are always in compliance with any changes to French and European laws and regulations. We invite you to consult this Charter regularly, before any collection of your data, for a better knowledge and understanding of the use of your personal data. We may be required to ask you, at regular intervals, to validate your knowledge of this charter.
Date of update and last update of this Charter on 20/10/2021.